We at Stevens Elementary feel that participation in student-oriented activities is a vital part of a student?s education. Therefore, a widerange of activities is provided, which include the following:
- Physical Education – 4 days a week
- General Music – 1 day each week with Ms. Carroll
- Music with Mr. Key – Choir5 and assembly and project-based music instruction
- After School Enrichment Classes
- To register online for Miller after school classes at Stevens SPARC
- After School Tutoring
- Instrumental Music – 4/5th grade
- Technology Lab – Computer literacy and a variety of educational programs for students to use.
- Constellations: Multi-age groups that meet regularly to foster supportive relationships across grade levels.