Volunteering at Stevens
Volunteer at Stevens!
Stevens’ Staff and Students Need YOU!
The Stevens Staff and PTA urge you to volunteer to work with our students, faculty and administrators so that Stevens Elementary School continues to be a place where every student thrives.
We welcome and encourage the involvement of all parents and guardians, as well as members of the community.
All volunteers must complete the online Volunteer packet including the following:
- Volunteer Application
- Background check (WATCH) Screening Form
- Provide a copy of your ID
- Volunteer Handbook Pages 18 and 19: Safety and Liability Issues, Working with Children of Diverse Backgrounds, and Confidentiality
- Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention – online course
- Review the SPS Volunteer Policy No. 5630
Everything can be found on the Volunteer Page of the Seattle Public Schools website.
Please note: All online forms must be completed annually, but the online video course only needs to be viewed once.
Please allow up to two weeks for all volunteer applications to be processed.