Volunteer at Stevens!
Stevens’ Staff and Students Need YOU!
The Stevens Staff and PTSA urge you to volunteer to work with our students, faculty and administrators so that Stevens Elementary School continues to be a place where every student thrives.
We welcome and encourage the involvement of all parents and guardians, as well as members of the community.
All volunteers must complete the following paperwork and watch the online adult sexual misconduct video prior to volunteering. Completed forms can be returned to the main office to the attention of Linn Haralson, or emailed directly to email@example.com
These forms, the Volunteer Handbook, the required online courses and more can also be found on the Volunteer Page of the Seattle Public Schools website.
Volunteering Check List: Please complete these tasks first.
- Volunteer Application
- Background check (WATCH) Screening Form
- Provide a copy of your ID
- Volunteer Handbook Pages 18 and 19: Safety and Liability Issues, Working with Children of Diverse Backgrounds, and Confidentiality
- Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention - online course
- Review the SPS Volunteer Policy No. 5630
Up to date forms and translated versions of the volunteer handbook are available here: http://www.seattleschools.org/volunteer
Please note: All forms must be completed annually, but the online video course only needs to be viewed once.